Daily Living and Domestic care includes everyday household tasks such as:
- Cooking, eating and drinking, carrying out personal and oral hygiene, managing toileting as well as the menstrual cycle
- Doing the laundry
- Other light household tasks (vacuuming, mopping, doing the dishes, changing bedding and other basic chores around the house)
- Money and budgeting
- Catching Public transport
- Attending appointments, aiding in the use of appliances
What is House Maintenance?
- Mowing the lawn
- Gutter cleaning
- Changing light bulbs
- Fixing a door
What is personal Care?
- Toileting support
- Assistance with medication
- Preparation of food and meals
Assist in travel/transport
- School or any other educational facility
- Your doctor or other medical appointments
- Your local shopping centre
- Around your community
- And many more places!
Can we care help me to learn how to do this myself?
Yes, at We Care we support individuals who would like to do daily activities themselves. This can be arranged in group settings or individually for personal care.