What is it? Behaviour support is an NDIS supported care plan for individuals who present challenges in behaviour, its core value is to improve overall quality of life without the use of restrictive practices.
What is a restrictive practice?
Restrictive practice is any practice or intervention that includes severe restrictions to the freedom of movements or rights of a person with disability, with the intention of protecting the person or others from harm. At We Care, we believe in a gentle approach that is effective and supportive in its care.
What can it do?
- Provide behaviour support interventions and recommendations
- Assess and develop Behaviour Support Plans
- Work with people to reduce harmful behaviour and eliminate the use of restrictive practices
- Aid in Individual social skills development
- Undertake complex case management
We Care, look forward to working with you and professionals in proving this support.